Placement of orders:
1) All online orders and payments can be made by selecting the handbag, wallet, and/or wristlet of your choice. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards and work with only a secure and safe e-commerce payment processing site such as PayPal.
2) Orders may also be placed via telephone by calling (360) 682-5940
3) All products will be taxed in accordance with the State of Washington.
Please Note: We can only accept orders and ship within the United States and Canada.
In the unlikely event that your order is not in stock, we will contact you and assist you in choosing another item and/or provide an immediate refund.
Shipping & Handling Information:
1) All orders will be packaged and shipped within 2-4 business days of placing your order.
2) We utilize US Postal Service’s (USPS) priority mail service. We wanted to use a shipping service that allows for quick delivery and a “Package Tracking” system. While this may be more expensive, we strive to provide peace of mind that your package will arrive in a timely fashion.
3) Prices shown do not include postage and handling. The shipping and handling costs are calculated by size, weight, and delivery zone. The delivery charge applicable to your purchase will be displayed at checkout.
4) Please note, we cannot be responsible for shipping delays outside of our control including, but not limited to, postal delays, weather or natural disasters, delays due to insufficient recipient address, etc.
TIP: We suggest utilizing a mailing address – such as a work address – that has a secure mail deposit area.
Upon request, we are happy to advise you of shipping costs for more urgent deliveries.
1) Please notify the Handbag Consignment Shop within 36-hours of receiving your order if there are problems with your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com or by calling and speaking to a rep at (360) 682-5940. Should we not hear from the buyer within 36-hours of receiving the merchandise, it will be presumed that the customer is completely satisfied.
2) Any returns must be mutually agreed upon and have a written agreement prior to the return.
3) The return postage will be the responsibility of buyer.
4) Approved returns must arrive at the Handbag Consignment Shop within seven business days from date of delivery of your order.
5) Returned items should be in the exact condition that they were sent. (Please note: we do keep extensive records of all items sent.)
6) Refunds will be given on the safe return of the handbag, wallet, and or wallet – less original postage, handling, and packaging charges.
7) Exchanges are subject to a $15 handling charge.